1. Can I purchase tickets on the door?
Yes, we will have standard tickets available to purchase on the door. Premium tickets are only available to purchase in advance. Adult tickets will cost £30 on the door, child tickets £22.
2. The tickets I've bought are in a different name to who is attending the show. Is this a problem?
No, your tickets do not need to be in the name of the person attending the show.
3. Is there a cash machine at the show?
Yes, there are several cash machines situated in the boulevard of ExCeL London - these do not charge.
4. Is there a cloakroom at the show?
Yes, ExCeL London has a cloakroom situated in the boulevard.
5. Where can I find the Exhibitor List?
You will find our Exhibitor List here.
6. Is my ticket day specific?
Yes, all tickets are valid for entry on the day you have booked.
7. I have not received my tickets, what should I do?
If you have not received your ticket you will still be able to gain access to the show by bringing with you the booking reference number provided to you when you purchased your tickets and taking it to the Box Office as soon as you arrive at the show.
8. I am now unable to come to the show, can I have a refund?
We are sorry, but tickets are non-refundable.